We would love to see you at our meetings, visitors are welcome (£4 donation), so why not come along and see if you like us before joining up? A year’s membership costs £40 and gives you free access to all our meetings plus the chance to join our social events and our active crafting, walking and book groups.
Next meeting: 14 July – Sing! With the Great Yorkshire Chorus
We will be joined by Maria Mullen, founder and director of the Great Yorkshire Chorus, who will be leading us in an evening of musical fun and singing. Maria has a lifelong passion for music and a wealth of experience working with choirs. She loves to see the positive power of singing at work in people, building confidence and bringing joy. No singing experience is required, this evening is aimed at everyone!
BEFORE THE MEETING
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have any COVID 19 symptoms.
- If you’re able to, we’d really appreciate your taking a Lateral Flow / Rapid Antigen COVID 19 test shortly before coming to the meeting, even if you don’t have symptoms.
- AT THE MEETING
- To try and avoid congestion in the hall, access will be available from 7.00pm, the meeting will start at 7.30pm. Please feel free to arrive anytime within this window.
- Please ensure you register at the meeting, whether member or guest.
- Once you’re checked in, please go through for refreshments then find a seat.
- Please remember to be respectful of people’s personal space.
- Please space out when queueing to enter and for refreshments.
- Once you’re seated, please try to avoid moving around unless you need to visit the toilets.
- While face coverings are optional, feel free to wear one if you wish.